SCHA Bulletins / Guidance / News
Latest forum topics
- SCHA RECOVERY SURVEY – Reopening – Share your plans and challenges!
- MGS – Urgent Response Fund
- Collections care and development during #Lockdown
- Keeping afloat financially – COVID 19
- Third Sector Resilience Fund – Coronavirus
- RSE community heritage research report from 2019
- Coronavirus challenges – how is it affecting you, what help/advice do you need?
Who are we?
Welcome to the Scottish Community Heritage Alliance, a new grassroots initiative led by and for people involved in all aspects of heritage in their communities.
Following consultation with communities, we are now working towards setting up a new national network to offer resources, support and advocacy on behalf of the community heritage sector.
Responding to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have accelerated these actions in collaboration with the team at Ergadia Museums & Heritage:
- An online forum where you can share your experiences and support each other, as well as find out relevant information.
- A regular blog with up-to-date information
- A briefing sent directly to the inboxes of everyone who has signed up to the SCHA email group. If you wish to join this group, please contact [email protected] with your name and email address.